- worthy of being binged on (particularly TV series or foods)
- 2006, Liz Ireland, The Pink Ghetto:
- There's nothing I can't deem binge-worthy if I stare at it long enough, but even I would make an exception for those cookies.
- 2016, Gregory Pence, What We Talk About When We Talk About Clone Club:
- From the very first scene of this binge-worthy series, when we watch con artist Sarah Manning witness the suicide of her clone-sister, detective Beth Childs, we understand that we are dealing with real humans with the complex fears, ambitions, and loves of humans anywhere on the planet.