buccopalatal (not comparable)
- (anatomy, medicine, dentistry) buccal and palatal, that is, pertaining to the cheek and the palate, as:
- (dentistry) In a location on the buccal and palatal aspect (of a tooth or its socket).
- (dentistry) In a direction with buccal and palatal vectors.
- 2015 August 18, Min-Kyung Ji et al., “Evaluation of marginal fit of 2 CAD-CAM anatomic contour zirconia crown systems and lithium disilicate glass-ceramic crown”, in The Journal of Advanced Prosthodontics, volume 7, DOI:10.4047/jap.2015.7.4.271:
- Cured resin blocks were cut in the middle of buccopalatal and mesiodistal directions using linear precision saw (Isomet 5000; Buehler Ltd., Lake Bluff, IL, USA) referring to four reference points.