bullhead (plural bullheads)
- (Canada, US) any of a variety of related species of generally dark-colored catfish in the family Ictaluridae.
- (Europe, Asia) Any of various sculpins of the suborder Scorpaenoidei
- (Europe, Asia) The European bullhead, Cottus gobio.
- (New Zealand) A fish of species Gobiomorphus gobioides.
- (rare) An obstinate person.
- (rail transport) A bullhead rail.
- (horology) A chronograph (watch or stopwatch) with two push buttons arranged like the horns of a bull on the top end of the case, typically with the crown between them.
catfish of the family Ictaluridae
Europe, Asia: the European bullhead — see European bullhead
New Zealand fish Gobiomorphus gobioides
rail transport: bullhead rail — see bullhead rail
type of chronograph