See also: butter fingers
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈbʌtəˌfɪŋɡəz/
Audio (RP) (file)
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈbʌtɚˌfɪŋɡɚz/, [-ɾɚ-]
Audio (AU) (file)
- Hyphenation: but‧ter‧fing‧ers
butterfingers (plural butterfingers)
- (idiomatic, informal) Someone who tends to drop things; (more generally) someone who is clumsy or uncoordinated; a klutz.
- I am such a butterfingers. That’s the third drink I’ve spilled today.
someone who tends to drop things
someone who is clumsy or uncoordinated