canthus (plural canthi)
- (anatomy) Either corner of the eye, where the eyelids meet.
- 1955, Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita:
- the lowly East with its deer head (dark trace of long tear at inner canthus
- 2015 August 26, “Effects of Relaxing Music on Mental Fatigue Induced by a Continuous Performance Task: Behavioral and ERPs Evidence”, in PLOS ONE, DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0136446:
- A ground electrode located between Fpz and Fz. The electro-oculogram (EOG) was recorded bipolarly from two electrodes placed at the outer canthi of the right eye and below the left eye.
corner of the eye, where the eyelids meet