- of, relating to, or being a cause of something; causing
- There is no causal relationship between eating carrots and seeing in the dark.
of, relating to or being a cause of something
causal (plural causals)
- causal in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- “causal”, in The Century Dictionary, New York: The Century Co., 1911
causal m, f (masculine and feminine plural causals)
- “causal” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- causal (of, relating to or being a cause of something)