chou (plural choux)
- choux pastry, usually in the form of a small round cake with a sweet filling.
- A bunch, knot, or rosette of ribbon or other material, used as an ornament in women's clothing.
chou m (plural choux)
- “chou” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- Nonstandard spelling of chōu.
- Nonstandard spelling of chóu.
- Nonstandard spelling of chǒu.
- Nonstandard spelling of chòu.
- English transcriptions of Mandarin speech often fail to distinguish between the critical tonal differences employed in the Mandarin language, using words such as this one without the appropriate indication of tone.