coinversion (plural coinversions)
- (category theory) The inversion operation of a cogroup object. A coinversion must satisfy the dual versions of the axioms for group objects.
- The simultaneous inversion of multiple related objects.
- 1998, Robert A. Meyers, Encyclopedia of Environmental Analysis and Remediation, →ISBN:
- One study demonstrates the coinversion of time-domain electromagnetic and seismic...
- 2014, G. Wadge, R.E.A. Robertson, & B. Voight, The Eruption of Soufriere Hills Volcano, Montserrat from 2000 to 2010., →ISBN, page 218:
- This is the approach taken in this work where the response of the fluid-transport and mechanical systems are jointly represented to enable simultaneous coinversion' of the efflux and geodetic data.