coise f sg
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.|
- "coise" in Foclóir Gaeilge–Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- Entries containing “coise” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of coisar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of coisar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of coisar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of coisar
|Scottish Gaelic mutation|
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.