cojones pl (plural only)
- (slang, usually vulgar) Synonym of
- 2005, Total Overdose, spoken by Ramiro “Ram” Cruz (Simon Prescott as Cesar Morales and Daniel E. Mora), Square Enix Europe; Eidos Interactive, via Deadline Games and Square Enix:
- Stepping right into a trap... Your biggest problem is that you got big cojones but nothing in your brains.
I think Freud would have something to say about your obsession with my big cojones.
Further reading edit
- “cojones”, in Collins English Dictionary.
- “cojones”, in Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, Springfield, Mass.: Merriam-Webster, 1996–present.
- “cojones”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–2022.
- “cojones”, in Cambridge English Dictionary, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire: Cambridge University Press, 1999–present.
- → English: cojones