commissure (plural commissures)
- (anatomy) The joint between two bones.
- (neuroanatomy) A band of nerve tissue connecting the hemispheres of the brain, the two sides of the spinal cord, etc.
- (anatomy) The line where the upper and lower lips or eyelids meet.
- “commissure”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–present.
- “commissure”, in Merriam–Webster Online Dictionary, (Please provide a date or year).
commissure f (plural commissures)
- “commissure” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- plural of