conjunctive (not comparable)
- (grammar) relating to a conjunction
- (grammar) of a personal pronoun, used only in immediate conjunction with the verb of which the pronoun is the subject, such as French je or Irish sé
- (grammar, of a verb) Subjunctive: inflected to indicate that an act or state of being is possible, contingent or hypothetical, and not a fact.
- (logic) of or relating to logical conjunction
- (subjunctive): subjunctive
terms derived from "conjunctive"
grammar: relating to a conjunction
Read in another language
This page is available in 10 languages