cree m (genitive singular cree, plural creeaghyn)
- Cha ninshee cree er-mestey breag. ― A drunken heart will not tell a lie.
- Ta cree dooie ny share na kione croutagh. ― A kind heart is better than a crafty head.
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- C. Marstrander, E. G. Quin et al., editors (1913–76), “cride”, in Dictionary of the Irish Language: Based Mainly on Old and Middle Irish Materials, Dublin: Royal Irish Academy, →ISBN
cree m, f (plural cree or crees (rare))
- one of the Cree, a native people of Canada and Montana
cree m (uncountable)
- Cree (Algonquian language spoken by the Cree people)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of crear.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of crear.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of crear.