Last modified on 26 August 2013, at 11:24
depersonalization (countable and uncountable, plural depersonalizations)
- the act of depersonalizing or the state of being depersonalized
- He was in a critical state of depersonalization.
- (psychology) the loss of one's sense of personal identity
- His depersonalization causes a great deal of stress as he searches for an authentic personal identity.
- (psychiatry) A feeling of being unreal, detached or unable to feel emotion
- His severe depersonalization causes an aloof demeanor.