enabler (plural enablers)
- One who helps something to happen.
- One who encourages a bad habit in another (typically drug addiction) by his or her behaviour.
- One who gives someone else the power to behave in a certain way.
one who gives someone else the power to behave in a certain way
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary.