fascinator (plural fascinators)
- A fascinating person
2009, January 18, “Charles Isherwood”, in Hedda Forever: An Antiheroine for the Ages:
- A more repellent personality would be hard to imagine, and yet Hedda Gabler is one of the eternal fascinators of the world stage.
- A delicate, often frivolous head decoration worn on the hair, primarily by women
- (dated, US) A type of wool or lace headscarf
- "Fascinator", page 362 in Dictionary of American Regional English, volume 2, 1985.
- second-person singular future passive imperative of
- third-person singular future passive imperative of