flipside (plural flipsides)
- (music) The B-side of a phonograph record.
- Nice tune, what's on the flipside?
- (informal) A necessary consequence or corollary of something; especially one seen as opposite, or as pro versus con.
- Walking to work is definitely healthier – on the flipside, though, it takes twice as long.
- (informal) The occasion when we meet again (e.g. when I return from work, etc.; said on parting); later or tomorrow.
- See you on the flipside!
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages