- The quality of smoothness of flow
- (linguistics) The quality of being fluent in a language; A person's command of a particular language.
- The quality of consistently applying skill correctly in the manner of one well-practiced at it, requiring little deliberate thought to perform without mistakes
- 2011 December 10, David Ornstein, “Arsenal 1 - 0 Everton”, in BBC Sport:
- While Gunners boss Arsene Wenger had warned his players against letting the pre-match festivities distract them from the task at hand, they clearly struggled for fluency early on.
The qualities of smoothness of flow
linguistics: being fluent in a language
The quality of consistently applying skill correctly