- Worthy, capable, or deserving of friendship; friendable.
- 2002, Trudy Morgan-Cole, Connecting: Devotions for Young Adults:
- Comedian Jerry Seinfeld has a routine about this, the general idea being that the people you meet after you turn 30 are not any less friendworthy; you like them just as much as the people you met earlier.
- 2004, Milton A. Rothman, Darrell Schweitzer, Heavy Planet and Other Science Fiction Stories:
- "I'm sure," said Edward Blake, but could not recall an especially friendworthy face standing out.
- 2008, Kelly McClymer, Must Love Black:
- Had my possibly seeing a ghost made me friendworthy?
- 2008, Jennifer Ziegler, How Not to Be Popular:
- It's not like I'm so concerned about being a friendworthy person these days.