- Colocasia esculenta, raised as a food primarily for its corm, which distantly resembles potato.
- Any of several other species with similar corms and growth habit in Colocasia, Alocasia etc.
- Food from a taro plant.
- the taro plant (Colocasia esculenta)
- any of several other species with similar corms and growth habit in Colocasia, Alocasia etc.
- the corms of this plant
- the leaves of this plant used as vegetable
- A male marriage class or skin group. A gabi can marry only a yibathaa; his sons will be gambu, and his daughters buuthaa.
- Peter Austin, A Reference Dictionary of Gamilaraay, northern New South Wales (1993)
- Dhiirrala Gamilaraay Yuwaalaraay Language Program St Joseph School Po Box 125 Walgett NSW 2368 Australia
- (2003) Gamilaraay Yuwaalaraay Yuwaalayaay Dictionary
- (2015) Ma Gamilaraay