- Alternative form of
- (dated) A cry of surprise.
- The cry "hallo!"
- A shout of exultation.
- (intransitive) To shout, or to call with a loud voice.
- (transitive) To chase while shouting "hallo!"
- (transitive) To cry "hallo" (to someone).
- (transitive) To shout (something).
conjugation of hallo
|present||I hallo||we hallo||I am halloing||we are halloing||I have halloed||we have halloed||I have been halloing||we have been halloing|
|you hallo||you hallo||you are halloing||you are halloing||you have halloed||you have halloed||you have been halloing||you have been halloing|
|he hallos||they hallo||he is halloing||they are halloing||he has halloed||they have halloed||he has been halloing||they have been halloing|
|past||I halloed||we halloed||I was halloing||we were halloing||I had halloed||we had halloed||I had been halloing||we had been halloing|
|you halloed||you halloed||you were halloing||you were halloing||you had halloed||you had halloed||you had been halloing||you had been halloing|
|he halloed||they halloed||he was halloing||they were halloing||he had halloed||they had halloed||he had been halloing||they had been halloing|
|future||I will hallo||we will hallo||I will be halloing||we will be halloing||I will have halloed||we will have halloed||I will have been halloing||we will have been halloing|
|you will hallo||you will hallo||you will be halloing||you will be halloing||you will have halloed||you will have halloed||you will have been halloing||you will have been halloing|
|he will hallo||they will hallo||he will be halloing||they will be halloing||he will have halloed||they will have halloed||he will have been halloing||they will have been halloing|
|conditional||I would hallo||we would hallo||I would be halloing||we would be halloing||I would have halloed||we would have halloed||I would have been halloing||we would have been halloing|
|you would hallo||you would hallo||you would be halloing||you would be halloing||you would have halloed||you would have halloed||you would have been halloing||you would have been halloing|
|he would hallo||they would hallo||he would be halloing||they would be halloing||he would have halloed||they would have halloed||he would have been halloing||they would have been halloing|
- hello (a greeting usually used to answer the telephone)
- (as a noun, rare) n hello ("Hello!" or an equivalent greeting)
- hello (a general greeting used when meeting somebody) [from 19th c.]
- → Indonesian: halo
- hello (a general greeting used when meeting somebody)
- hallo in Duden online
- hello (a greeting usually used to answer the telephone or when meeting somebody)
- hello (greeting)
- “hallo” in The Bokmål Dictionary.
- hello (greeting)
- “hallo” in The Nynorsk Dictionary.