hand in hand
- Holding or clasping hands.
The couple strolled down the sidewalk, hand in hand.
- Naturally, ordinarily or predictably together; commonly having a correlation or relationship.
- The tendency to follow trends and explore one's sense of self goes hand in hand with being a teenager.
What we lose is actually something bad. What is it? It is karma, which goes hand in hand with different human attachments. ― Li Hongzhi, Zhuan Falun
- (obsolete) Just; fair; equitable.
- As fair and as good, a kind of hand in hand comparison.
holding or clasping hands