hand in hand
- Holding or clasping hands.
- The couple strolled down the sidewalk, hand in hand.
- (figuratively) Naturally, ordinarily or predictably together; commonly having a correlation or relationship.
- The tendency to follow trends and explore one's sense of self goes hand in hand with being a teenager.
- (obsolete) Just; fair; equitable.
- As fair and as good, a kind of hand in hand comparison.
holding or clasping hands
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked