Internationalism; compare English idealism, French idéalisme, or German Idealismus. By surface analysis, idealny + -izm.
idealizm m inan
- (philosophy) idealism (approach to philosophical enquiry, which asserts that direct and immediate knowledge can only be had of ideas or mental pictures)
- Antonym: materializm
- idealism (property of a person of having high ideals that are usually unrealizable)
- Synonym: ideowość
- idealism (practice of giving ideal character)
- Synonyms: romantyczność, romantyzm, sentymentalizm
Declension of idealizm
Borrowed from French idéalisme.
idealizm (definite accusative idealizmi, plural idealizmler)
- idealism (property of a person of having high ideals)
- (philosophy) idealism (an approach to philosophical enquiry)
- (property of a person of having high ideals): ülkücülük