- (General American) enPR: ĭnkôrʹpərātĭd, IPA(key): /ɪŋˈkɔɹpəɹeɪtɪd/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ɪŋˈkɔːpəɹeɪtɪd/
incorporated (not comparable)
- (US) Being a type of company, a legal entity where the ownership has been arranged into shares. A shareholder has no responsibilities to the company and the potential losses of the shareholder are limited to the value of the stock turning to zero in the case of a bankruptcy.
- simple past tense and past participle of incorporate
There are further distinct types of incorporated company in Britain.
- public limited liability company, PLC (UK English)
- limited liability company, LLC (UK English)