- (of an image etc) not clearly defined or not having a sharp outline; faint or dim
- (of a thought, idea etc) hazy or vague
- (of speech) difficult to understand through being muffled or slurred
not clearly defined
difficult to understand (of speech)
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- not distinct; not easily distinguishable