inexhaustible (not comparable)
- Impossible to exhaust; unlimited.
- 1834, Letitia Elizabeth Landon, Francesca Carrara, volume 1, pages 86-87:
- Henriette and Marie de Mancini, his former inexhaustible themes, seemed to have entirely escaped his memory.
- 1946, George Johnston, Skyscrapers in the Mist, page 52:
- [I]t would not be very much less absurd for someone to write about New York City after having spent only a few years or a few decades in this metropolis of inexhaustible adventure, of terrifying emotional fecundity, of uncapturable character.
- Antonym: exhaustible
impossible to exhaust