- In an infinite manner; as of anything growing without bounds; endlessly.
- To a surpassingly large extent.
- He is infinitely more capable than John.
- 2018, James Lambert, “A multitude of ‘lishes’: The nomenclature of hybridity”, in English World-Wide, page 4:
- Today, computer databases and corpora infinitely increase the ease of this type of research, but the collecting process remains essentially the same.
- (infinite manner): ceaselessly, incessantly, nonstop; see also Thesaurus:continuously
- (surpassingly large extent): extremely, utterly; see also Thesaurus:completely