- Intended for purposes of instruction, for teaching.
- The manual might have been instructional had anybody actually taken the time to read it.
Intended for purposes of instruction, for teaching
instructional (plural instructionals)
- A book, film, etc. intended to instruct.
- 2008 May 18, Ginia Bellafante, “Mommy’s Dearest”, in New York Times:
- On legitimate days off, during the summer, Klam received poolside instructionals in monied femininity from Marcia and her three sisters — “the Jewish Gang of Four.”