Audio (US) (file)
- In an intense manner.
- He pursued his studies intensely.
- To an intense degree, extremely.
- 2015 October 27, Matt Preston, The Simple Secrets to Cooking Everything Better, Plum, →ISBN, page 192:
- You could just use ordinary shop-bought kecap manis to marinade the meat, but making your own is easy, has a far more elegant fragrance and is, above all, such a great brag! Flavouring kecap manis is an intensely personal thing, so try this version now and next time cook the sauce down with crushed, split lemongrass and a shredded lime leaf.
- An intensely private man, he kept chit-chat to a minimum.
in an intense manner