invigorator (plural invigorators)
- One who, or that which, invigorates.
- 1878, James Inglis, Sport and Work on the Nepaul Frontier:
- Hail, blessed pipe! the invigorator of the weary, the uncomplaining faithful friend, the consoler of sorrows, and the dispeller of care, the much-prized companion of the solitary wayfarer!
- 1921, Harry Leon Wilson, The Wrong Twin:
- There were further details which seemed negligible to the philanthropist, because the pictured hero of the invigorator already suggested Judge Penniman, the ever-ailing father of Winona.