- (Netherlands) sweetened drink (sweet drink based on processed fruit juice, may or may not be carbonated); a serving of sweetened drink.
- (Belgium) soft drink, fizzy drink, soda (carbonated sweet drink based on processed fruit juice)
- (archaic) lemonade or any other lemon-based or lime-based sweetened drink
- Synonym: citroenlimonade
limonade f (plural limonades)
- Lemonade; a serving of lemonade.
- A soda with a hint of lemon flavoring with sugar that is popular in France; a serving of this soda.
- “limonade” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- lemonade (still beverage)
- “limonade” in The Bokmål Dictionary.