- (informal) liposuction
- 2005, Cap Lesesne, Confessions of a Park Avenue Plastic Surgeon:
- She complained about the lip of fat creeping over the waist of her jeans. "Maybe I'll get lipo, too, next time," she said.
- 2009, Greg Liberman, Aging with Grace:
- You're the one who told me I couldn't get lipo like I wanted, so this is the next best thing. But to do it, it has to be now. Tonight.
- lip (one of two fleshy protrusions around the opening of the mouth)
- 1910, L. L. Zamenhof, Proverbaro Esperanta:
- La lipoj ne montru, kion manĝis la buŝo.
- Don't let your lips show what your mouth ate.
- lipangulo (“corner of the mouth”)
lipo f (plural lipos)
- Short for .
lipo (Cyrillic spelling липо)
lipo m (plural lipos)