- A room attached to an athletic, recreational, or workplace facility, filled with lockers for storage of clothing and equipment; clothes are generally changed there.
- We changed into our swimsuits in the locker room next to the pool.
locker room — see changing room
- Characteristic of conversations held in locker rooms; that is, either very informal, boastful, juvenile, or explicitly sexual.
- The others tired of Frank's habitual locker-room boasting about various women he had "scored" with
- Slang term for inhalants.