- (psychiatry) Suffering from mania; the state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood, arousal, and/or energy levels.
- Of or pertaining to someone who exhibits mania or craziness; wicked.
- 2017 January 19, Peter Bradshaw, “T2 Trainspotting review – choose a sequel that doesn't disappoint”, in the Guardian:
- Reuniting the cast of Trainspotting for a new adventure 21 years on could have gone badly. The BBC’s misjudged This Life + 10, bringing the cast of the iconic 90s TV drama back together, is a case in point. But Boyle and his four musketeers give it just the right frantic, jaded energy and manic anxiety.
suffering from mania
of or pertaining to someone who exhibits mania or craziness; wicked
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.