- Obsolete spelling of
- 1570, Roger Ascham, The Scholemaster, A Preface to the Reader:
- I was glad than, and do reioice yet to remember, that my chance was so happie, to be there that day, in the companie of so manie wise & good men togither, as hardly than could haue beene piked out againe, out of all England beside.
manie f (plural manies)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- “manie” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- plural of
manie f (plural manii)