- A person of mixed ancestry, especially one of Spanish and Native American heritage.
- (Castilian) IPA(key): /mesˈtiθo/, [mesˈt̪iθo]
- (Latin America) IPA(key): /mesˈtiso/, [mesˈt̪iso]
- Rhymes: -iso
- Of mixed, Spanish and Native American heritage
- also of mixed indigenous (aboriginal) and colonial (European) descent
- A person of mixed Spanish and Native American heritage
- A person whose ethnic heritage is of both aboriginal and colonial descent
- (person of mixed Caucasoid and Amerindian descent who lives in Spain): Panchito and Sudaca - used in a derogatory and discriminatory way instead of Latino.