- Related to a religious minister or ministry.
- Related to a governmental minister or ministry.
- Having the power to wield delegated executive authority.
- (especially law) Serving as an instrument or means (i.e., procedural or ancillary, not substantive).
- Filling out the form under the direction of a lawyer is a ministerial task performed by a legal secretary.
- (serving as an instrument or means): instrumental
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
ministerial (plural ministerials)
- (ecclesiastical) ministerial (related to a religious minister or ministry)
- (government) ministerial (related to a governmental minister or ministry)
- ministerial (having the power to wield delegated executive authority)