See also: Mullah
mullah (plural mullahs)
a Muslim religious scholar and teacher
- (transitive, Britain, slang) Alternative form of
- 2009, Nigel Benn, The Dark Destroyer:
- But I mullahed him. He may have been four inches taller but I punched him through the ropes and knocked the granny and the grandad out of him.
- 2016, Ben Cohen, Carry Me Home: My Autobiography (page 76)
- The Sevens practice session was touch rugby, but every time Harvey got the ball, I absolutely mullahed him. I pushed him, dumped him on his arse, ran through him. Every time.