- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈmjutʃuəli/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈmjuːtʃʊəli/, /-tʃwə-/, /-lɪ/
- Hyphenation: mu‧tu‧al‧ly
Audio (UK) (file)
- in the same way, each to the other; reciprocally
- The contract was mutually binding.
- in a shared manner; equally; affecting all parties the same way
- The adventure was mutually beneficial.
- (in the same way): equivalently, in kind, reciprocally, similarly
- (in a shared manner): collectively, evenly, equally, together; see also Thesaurus:jointly
in the same way, each to the other; reciprocally