- In a natural manner.
- Although he was unused to the situation, he tried to act naturally.
- Inherently or by nature.
- Boys are naturally aggressive.
- Surely or without any doubt.
- I shall naturally protest at that decision.
- Would you like a glass of champagne, sir? - Naturally!
- (in a natural manner): genuinely, normally, unaffectedly
- (inherently or by nature): essentially, innately, intrinsically; See also Thesaurus:intrinsically
- (surely): absolutely, certainly, undoubtedly, wis (dialect), without a doubt
in a natural manner
inherently or by nature