Audio (Southern England) (file)
- Suitable for some particular purpose.
- This would be an opportune spot for a picnic.
- At a convenient or advantageous time.
- The opportune arrival of the bus cut short the boring conversation.
- (suitable): appropriate, proper; see also Thesaurus:suitable
- (convenient time): seasonable, timesome; see also Thesaurus:timely
- (all): inopportune
- (suitable): inappropriate, improper; see also Thesaurus:unsuitable
- (convenient time): unseasonable, untime; see also Thesaurus:untimely
Related terms edit
at a convenient time
opportune f pl
Etymology 1 edit
Etymology 2 edit