- (transitive) to profile; to outline (to create a summary of information about someone or something)
- (transitive, military) to line up (to arrange soldiers into a line)
- (takes a reflexive pronoun) to stand up straight
- (transitive) to make someone, or one’s body, stand up straight
- (usually takes a reflexive pronoun, transitive with para) to report (to show up for an appointment or recruitment)
- (ditransitive, with the indirect object taking com) to compare (to assess the similarities and differences between things)
Conjugation of the Portuguese -ar verb perfilar
- (to line up): alinha, enfileirar
- (to stand straight): endireitar-se, aprumar-se
- (to make stand straight): endireitar, aprumar
- (to report): apresentar-se
- (to compare): comparar, cotejar
- to outline
1 Argentine and Uruguayan voseo prefers the tú form for the present subjunctive.
These forms are generated automatically and may not actually be used. Pronoun usage varies by region.