See also: perversión
- Rhymes: -ɜː(ɹ)ʒən
- The action of perverting someone or something; humiliation; debasement.
- The state of being perverted; depravity; vice.
- Distortion or corruption of the original course, meaning, or state of something.
- 1834, Letitia Elizabeth Landon, Francesca Carrara, volume 2, pages 61-62:
- After all, the great error in human judgment is not so much wilful perversion, as that we judge according to situation, and always make that situation our own; while the chances are, that we really have not one thought, feeling, or habit, in common with those on whom we yet think ourselves qualified to decide.
- A sexual practice considered abnormal; sexual deviance.
- (geometry) Tendril perversion.
action of perverting someone or something; humiliation; debasement
state of being perverted; depravity; vice
sexual practice considered abnormal; sexual deviance; immorality
- Dutch: (please verify) perversie (nl)
- Slovene: (please verify) pervêrzija f
- Turkish: (please verify) sapıklık (tr) sapkınlık (tr)
- Genitive singular form of perversio.
perversion f (plural perversions)