- (uncountable) Construction material supplied in sheets, and made of three or more layers of wood veneer glued together, laid up with alternating layers having their grain perpendicular to each other.
- After the hurricane there was a severe regional shortage of plywood, especially exterior plywood.
- (countable) A specific grade or type of this construction material.
- We stock exterior plywoods, interior plywoods, and furniture plywoods.
specific type or grade of this material
- (transitive) To fit or block up with plywood.
- plywood is the common commercial name, but kryssfaner is the preferred technical term.
|Declension of plywood|