poopy (comparative more poopy, superlative most poopy)
- (slang) depressed, weak, or worthless.
- 2011, Jennifer Kaufeld, Homeschooling For Dummies
- Who can feel poopy when they wander to the room where hot soup, bread, and cereal regularly make their appearance?
- (informal, slang) Dirty with feces.
poopy (countable and uncountable, plural poopies)
- (slang, childish) excrement.
- "poopy" in the Webster's New Millennium Dictionary of English, Preview Edition (v 0.9.6), Lexico Publishing Group, 2003-2005.