- (Received Pronunciation, noun) IPA(key): /ˈpɹəʊsiːdz/
- (General American, noun) enPR: prōʹsēdz, IPA(key): /ˈpɹoʊsidz/
Audio (US, noun) (file)
- (verb) enPR: prə-sēdzʹ, IPA(key): /pɹəˈsiːdz/
Audio (US, verb) (file)
proceeds pl (plural only)
- Revenue; gross revenue.
- They will donate all proceeds—the entire amount collected in ticket sales—from the show to charity.
- Profit; net revenue.
- They will donate net proceeds—whatever money is left after they pay their expenses—from the show to charity.
profit — see profit