quebrada (plural quebradas)
- A ravine.
- 2003, Joan Koss-Chioino, Thomas L. Leatherman, Christine Greenway, Medical Pluralism in the Andes, page 209:
- Later, friends told me of the dangers of absorbing fright illness and mal aire from the quebrada, especially from eggs and other curing paraphernalia discarded there.
- Feminine singular past participle of quebrar
quebrada f (plural quebradas)
- (slang, often used in plural) neighboorhood
- (slang) a place in a town or city where drugs are routinely consumed, often without knowledge of authorities