- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /kwɪnˈtʌplət/, /kwɪnˈtjuːplət/
- (US, Canada) IPA(key): /kwɪnˈtʌplət/, /kwɪnˈtuplət/
quintuplet (plural quintuplets)
- A group of five, particularly (music) a tuplet of five notes to be played in the time for four.
- One of a group of five, particularly babies born from the same mother during the same birth.
- A cycle adapted for five riders, all of whom can assist in the propulsion.
- (five things): See Thesaurus:quintet
one of a group of five babies born from the same mother during the same birth