- The act of reflecting or the state of being reflected.
- The property of a propagated wave being thrown back from a surface (such as a mirror).
- Something, such as an image, that is reflected.
- The dog barked at his own reflection in the mirror.
- Careful thought or consideration.
- Synonyms: see Thesaurus:consideration
- After careful reflection, I have decided not to vote for that proposition.
- An implied criticism.
- It is a reflection on his character that he never came back to see them.
- (computing) The process or mechanism of determining the capabilities of an object at run-time.
- (anatomy) The folding of a part; a fold.
act of reflecting; the state of being reflected
property of a propagated wave
something that is reflected
careful thought or consideration
computing: Process of determining the capabilities of an object at run-time
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked