re- + hat
rehat (third-person singular simple present rehats, present participle rehatting, simple past and past participle rehatted)
- (military) To redeploy troops with different hats, uniforms, etc.
- 2006, William J Durch, Twenty-first-century peace operations
- The 6000-strong force was to have six infantry battalions, four being rehatted ECOMOG units already serving in Sierra Leone and two coming from Kenya […]
- 2007, Yearbook of the United Nations 2005
- Aho takes note of the deficiencies in the contingent-owned equipment of rehatted troops, and requests the Secretary-General to review options […]
- Earth, Erath, Harte, Heart, Herat, Taher, Terah, Thera, earth, hater, heart, rathe, th'are, thare